For most degrees at 澳门永利官网, you can now apply and be assessed under our new admissions processes.
What you need to know
- There are two student intakes each year - Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- Semester 1 2021 applications are open now and will close 16 November 2020.
- Semester 2 2021 applications are now open and will close 30 April 2021.
- You can only preference a single program, so check Programs and Courses to choose the best program for you.
- There are three assessment rounds in each semester. Apply in the first round, and you have three opportunities to be assessed and accepted, giving you the best chance of being offered a place at 澳门永利官网.
- In order to be considered for an offer, you must meet pre-requisite and cognate requirements for your preferred program, and English language requirements by the application deadline for the round.
- You will be ranked against other candidates applying for the same program.
Start your application
Some programs at 澳门永利官网 have specific application processes. If you want to apply to a program listed below there may be additional requirements.
Undergraduate coursework degrees
- Bachelor of Asia-Pacific Affairs
Postgraduate coursework degrees
- Master / Graduate Certificate of Law
- Master / Graduate Diploma of Applied Cybernetics
- Master of Science Communication Outreach
- Master of Science in Science Communication
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Executive Master of Public Policy
- Doctor of Medicine & Surgery (MChD).
- Graduate Certificate of New Technologies Law
What you need to know
- Applications for Semester 1 2021 and Semester 2 2021 are open now.
- Minimum requirements for entry to these programs may include providing a portfolio, doing an audition or providing additional documents to support your application. Check Programs and Courses to see if additional requirements apply.
- One-year Honours programs for undergraduate coursework are included here.
- Flexible vertical programs are included here.
If you're completing an Australian Year 12, a New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3, or an International Baccalaureate (IB), you need to apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).